The IEEE Sarawak Subsection (Malaysia Section) & The IEEE Nanotechnology Chapter (Singapore Section) will be organising the 9th IEEE International Nanoelectronic Conference (IEEE INEC) from 3 – 5 July 2019 that is going to be held at the beautiful city of Kuching, Malaysia.
The IEEE INEC is an international platform for the discussion on the recent advances in the areas of Nanoelectronics, Nanodevices and Nanosystems. The three days conference will include oral and poster sessions as well as Keynote and Invited speeches. The theme selected for this series is “Nanoelectronics and Digital Applications”, which aimed to focus on the translational from research outcomes into real applications. The organising committee sincerely invites you to this conference.
The keynote speakers includes:
- Prof. Morinobu Endo (Shinshu University, Japan)
- Prof. Rosei Federico (Université du Québec, Canada)
- Prof. Siegfried Selberherr (TU Wien, Austria)
- Prof. Gehan Amaratunga (Cambridge, UK)
- Abstract Submission Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: March 15, 2019
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: June 1, 2019
- Early Bird Registration: June 1, 2019